The IndieGoGo succeeded well past the goal, raising $4,156. This is wonderful. Next up is a to-do list as long as my arm that includes things like:
- New theme customization and getting those ad spots ready.
- Send out emails to the backers with their perk rewards.
- Sent out the draft contract out to the writers already signed up and have gotten back some great clarification questions that I’ve incorporated into the draft.
- Sending out credentials to writers towards the next of next week. My goal is to have the emails out by March 17 or thereabouts.
- Get that staff page up.
- Writer resource page including info on Creative Commons.
So it’ll probably be quiet here on the front page for another week or so but rest assured I’m busy behind the scenes!